Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daniel Fast, Day One 3/04/13

The first day wasn't as hard as expected. Yes, there was a few times I felt tempted but I got down on my knees in prayer and got through it in no time at all.
For breakfast I ate a banana with some fresh ground peanut butter (no sugar or oil added.)
Lunch I munched on some carrots, baby tomatoes and oranges.
I treated myself with a tasty snack of blackberries, rasberries and a bottle of unsweetened citrus green tea.
Dinner was were I really started getting fancy. My mom and I chopped up mushrooms, celery, bellpeppers and onions, and mixed it with sunflower seeds, fresh ground peanut butter, a little lemon juice and olive oil. It was all grilled up on the stove and wrapped in pieces of iceburg lettuce to make a tasty lettuce wrap.
It was totally healthy, natural and delicious!

Day 1 of 10 complete, and I am feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment