Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 2, 3/05/13

Day two wasn't awful, but it was definitely harder then day one.
In the morning I enjoyed a banana-strawberry smoothie, which included: bananas, strawberries, almond milk, and fresh ground peanut butter.
Lunch was a little harder as my coworkers enjoyed pizza and I was munching on my dry salad, but a few pears, carrots, onions and dates in there to give it some flavor and it wasn't to bad. I rewarded myself when I got home from work with a snack of celery and fresh ground peanutbutter.
For dinner I grilled up a whole bunch of broccoli, butternut squash, black beans, onions, cranberries and carrots in an olive oil, lemon, garlic, parsley and basil dressing.

The hardest part about all of this is that the cooking takes a lot of work and I miss bread and cheese. Other then that I am doing okay. My body is already starting to feel healthier and I have more energy.
I am definitely learn that I can't do anything without Christ. He has definitely been giving me the strength to overcome challenges and avoid temptations, and I know He will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment