Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hebrews 12:11

For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it."

I made it through my 10 day Daniel fast and I felt so encouraged and blessed by it. Afterwards I had the treat of taking a trip to Disneyland with my friend and her family. It was a nice break from the real world, but now I am back to the grind.
After completing the fast I felt so healthy and strong and it motivated me to get my life in check. I was living in such an unhealthy manner, and because my body is suppose to be a temple I knew that it was time to treat it that way.
Currently I am working on completing day 3 of my new lifestyle. I am not on a diet, and I am not banning myself from enjoying good food, but I am getting healthy. I have been working out for about an hour every day, and trying to eat half the amount I use to, as well as filling myself with a lot more fruits and vegetables.
Although this lifestyle is currently pretty painful I know it will produce good fruit and get easier as I push myself further.

No comments:

Post a Comment